Saturday 12 May 2012

thank You

thank You for always be by my side when i need You
even when i don't realize that i need, You'll always be here
next to me
never leave

thank You for the cross
thank You for the love
thank You for the price you paid

thank You for the nail-pierced hands
thank You for the wounded flesh
thank You for everything
that You've done for me

thank You for seeing me as Your beloved
thank You for treating me as Your princess
thank You for listening to me
thank You for not complaining me when i'm not doing well
thank You for not blaming me when i fail
thank You for never angry when i'm far from You
thank You for letting me be the bestest me

and You know
i hold you as the bestest Papa
i admire you as the greatest One
i love you as my beloved Bridegroom

thank You for loving me whole-heartedly
i want to love You, day by day, more and more


yes Lord.
i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment