Thursday 26 January 2012

Story between me and Him

I remember last Friday, when I just got up from sleep, still lying on my bed, I received a call from Daniel. He asked me to go and pray for one of his friend (Kathleen’s) father, who was in a very sick situation, some sort of failure of lungs’ function. And after Daniel asked permission from Kathleen’s mother, he told me I can go to hospital at anytime.

My sister and I reached hospital at around 2pm and met with Kathleen’s family outside the ICU. We were told that we were not allowed to go into the ICU ward because it was the nurses’ shift changing time, plus uncle was going to be transferred to normal ward.

We had no choice but just waited at the waiting area. And God put a thought in my mind, asked me to pray for a pair of new lungs for uncle. Right after that, I led my sister to join faith with me and we prayed for uncle outside. And the Lord put this verse in my sister’s and my heart: Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them. Great multitudes followed Him—from Galilee, and from Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea, and beyond the Jordan. (Matthew 4:24-25)

Both of us got the same verse and we got another confirmation from Alex, he sent me through sms, saying the Lord put this in his heart: Multitude follows you when miracle takes place.

The bad part is, we didn’t get to see uncle and had to leave for some reason. We actually waited for almost 2 hours but still didn’t allow to visit uncle. So we left the hospital around 4pm, and made known to Kathleen’s mother that we were to go again the next day.

That night, I texted aunty to confirm uncle’s ward number for the sake of next day’s visitation. After around 15 minutes, I received sms from aunty, saying uncle went home and is forever be with the Lord already. I was like, HUH??!! I DON’T EVEN START TO DO MY PART YET!!!

Actually when I was still in hospital, I had an urge that must be that day! I must see uncle in person and pray for him! I even thought of how to start praying and what to pray and the Lord actually put a lot of words in my mind to let me speak to uncle! But I just didn’t obey the urge and just left the hospital.

Was very upset for I think I didn’t really done my part and uncle just left like that. Kept thinking that if I obey Holy Spirit’s instruction and stay and pray for uncle, there must be a miracle! MUST! My tears couldn’t stop from dropping since I received aunty’s message. Bong Yang phoned me to ask about uncle’s condition, I sambil cry and sambil condemning myself. He tried to comfort me and told me that’s another lesson to learn. I tried to calm myself and not long afterwards, I received call from Daniel. I was very very angry with the devil and after talked with Daniel, I decided to go and pray for resurrection the next day.

I told Daniel I’m going to pray quietly, not make known to uncle’s family. Well, I admit I’m not bold enough to do so. So the next morning, around 11am, I went to uncle’s house, to pray for resurrection with my little faith. Aunty and Kathleen were not around, and there’s no one else I know. Good thing the living hall didn’t have anyone else, after got the permission, I walked near and face-to-face with uncle. Uncle was sleeping with a very peaceful look, very peaceful. Without any doubt, I closed my eyes and started praying. Really wished to see uncle opens his eyes when I open mine, I tried few times, but it didn’t happen. ):

But I saw a vision: uncle was standing beside Jesus, smiling and waving at me. I was curious, but he said it’s ook that he didn’t get back to live. He told me he is good to be with the Lord and thanked me for going to his house. He said that’s an action of sowing seed, where not all his family members are Christian. He said I chose to go and pray for him, already showing the faithfulness of God to his family members, where he appreciates very much.

And I stopped praying.

Was actually thinking whether to share this or not at the first place, and I decided to share it out. As a lesson, I learnt to obey instruction from God, and no same mistake to be taken place anymore. Another thing is, this actually increases my faith to keep doing Kingdom works. The more the devil wants to destroy, the more I want to repair, for God.

I repent and I rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment